Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Profile...

So my profile buddy has totally disappeared, well not really, but he apparently doesn't like to come out in the rain, so it's getting harder and harder to talk to him. I don't want to be left without a profile so I have researched an artist named Al, who has a studio in the Bayview. He has also been there for many years and according to my friend he is really friendly and unique so I will get started on his story today. I was able to get him to meet with me today so I will be going to visit and check out his cool artwork. I still am going to try to talk to Wilbert because I feel that his perspective and stories could be really great, but I will also work on my story with Al. If I get only one then I guess my assignment is done, but if I get to talk to both then I think it'll be really cool to get 2 different perspectives from such different people. The only thing I am not looking forward to is this freaking weather which is making everything harder.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you, it's been pretty ugly the last week weather-wise. By the way, I think it's great that you found another story idea, the same thing happened to me so I switched to writing about a place instead of a person because it was more accessible. So I would say stick with the story you feel is more accessible to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer on the weather, students! It's going to nice all next week. I went away with my hubby, whom I haven't seen since Jan. 5, for the weekend in Occidental and it was like being in a dense cloud the whole time. Absolutely sodden. I'm hoping for you -- and me!! -- that the rain goes away and stays away! Vanessa, I missed you last week.

    ReplyDelete

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage