Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Running Embarcadero

The sunshine has definitely brought more people to my neighborhood. Especially joggers!
Not the best people to have a conversation with, but hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Today I went to Embarcadero, to my now favorite hot dog stand guy to a buy a water a stretch before going for a run along Embarcadero. It was a beautiful day and I definitely have a preference of exercising outside. I met a few nice people, stretching along the water.
I seriously love this neighborhood...particularly in the sun! Every restaurant along the water was filled with chatty people today; the Hi Dive, Red Java House, Java House (not to be confused with the former) and The Dugout.

The previously mentioned restaurant, Red Java House, is my subject for the profile due tomorrow. My main point of frustration? Talking to the workers and owners. The manager bailed on me the week before Spring Break and hasn't returned any phone calls since. Irrelevantly, I really enjoy the restaurant, even went there to eat twice. I wish I could really give the full side of the story, but without the help of the manager, I just don't seem it happening.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when sources bail on last minute, I feel for you. How did your profile piece come out though?

    ReplyDelete

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage