Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hi students

Dear students,
After a day from hell, the flight to New York, a six-hour delay in JFK, and the flight to West Palm Beach, I'm finally here in warm and sultry southern Florida. I wanted to thank you all for the discussion Monday, which gave me hope for the future of journalism. Good luck with your crime and court stories. I'll post a new message later today or tomorrow here and on ilearn with instructions on your book story and your final story. And I'll be checking your blogs over the course of the next few days.
See you May 2.
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the talk too. It's encouraging that I'm not the only one who feels this way. We have an AWESOME CLASS.

    ReplyDelete

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage