Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interesting People

Last Thursday, I headed back to The Fillmore Bakeshop to do some more observations and ask some final follow-up questions. I had quite an experience while I was there.

After getting my three biscotti and an almond toffee cookie alongside a large mocha, I sat down at a table near the window, and gathered my notes and quotes from the final interview I had just done with Elena Basegio.

All of a sudden, I hear the woman sitting behind me start talking to herself. At first, I thought she was talking on her bluetooth to her friend, but nope! From what I saw, she was talking to herself about how Barak Obama wants to "destroy" a bunch of hotels in Downtown SF and how he stays at the crappiest hotels to see if it is worth destroying.

Then an older gentleman and his caretaker sat down at the table with her and she just switched to a normal conversation.

I think that maybe she's got a mental disease going on, but I just overheard the conversation and was too intimidated to approach her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think we get one of those no matter where you're at in the city.

    ReplyDelete

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage