Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ugh ugh ugh

My final feature progress...is going. I've contacted a few people on the Merchants Association, the Noe Valley Farmer's Market and PROSAC.

My final feature is dealing with the conversion of a parking lot that is used for various district activities like the Farmer's Market and for music performances to a Town Square. Blue prints have been drawn up of grass and plants adorning the space. It will look completely different.

I'm excited to write this story because I feel like its a big issue in Noe Valley that the city has not really recognized yet. I know a lot of residents, especially those who have been living in Noe Valley for a while have a lot to say about the issue. Parking is a huge issue and converting a space that will definitely affect the

Anyways I need to get back to stressing over finals, essays and various other projects that need to be completed this week.

K. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your final paper will turn out fine. And I think most of right now are scrambling to get all our final projects finished and preping for final exams.

    ReplyDelete

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage