Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Sunday, May 15, 2011

ePortfolio

Some students have expressed questions about the ePortfolio. It's a department requirement that you make a portfolio on this site and post your final stories in certain required classes, Reporting being one of them. I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you about it as I too was unaware of this requirement. I was under the impression that Reporting students no longer had to file on ePortfolio. If you have not created your folio site or if you have and want to post your story, you do it at http://login.efolioworld.com.

If you have any problems, I suggest you ask at the Journalism office next week.

I'm correcting your exams and finals now in the green lap of Vermont in the rain. It's quite enjoyable. Thank you again students for your hard work this semester.

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage