Where am I?

Where am I?
The view from here

Doorway

Doorway
Where is it? Is it in your neighborhood?

Gino

Gino
Corner of Haight and Octavia

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last Post!

I'm finally done writing my final feature which compares North Beach during the day and North Beach during the night. I learned a lot about the neighborhood as well as some valuable reporting skills.

When I first started reporting I was really shy and paranoid. Now I feel very comfortable talking to people and striking up a conversation. Everyone has something to say, even if it's just "f*** off." I've also developed thick skin which I know will come in useful when I'm on assignment in Mexico.

North Beach has been kind to me. I made a lot of good contacts and even a few friends. So in keeping to the Italian spirit I will end this post by saying ciao fellow classmates and good luck with finals!

1 comment:

San Francisco

San Francisco
Our city is rich in heritage